The SAU Academic and Career Planning Office is here to help you, starting with your first day of college and yes, even after you graduate.
Meet with us your first semester and throughout your college career to receive strategies and guidance to help you succeed now and after graduation.
How Can We Help You?
- Handshake Login
- Major and career exploration
- Résumé, cover letter and LinkedIn profile development
- Assistance in searching for both on-campus and off-campus employment
- Graduate school preparation assistance: Applications, personal statements and interviewing
- Interviewing and salary negotiation assistance
- Much more!
Our services work. Use them!
Ask our alumni, or take look at our graduate survey employment data. It shows the success recent alumni had in landing professional positions and acceptance into graduate schools.
Discover ways you can use your major. Get help with your resume. See posting for jobs and internships. All of those resources, and more, are available on the Academic and Career Planning OfficePortal Page. But that is just the start of our services.
Meet with a career advisor or attend Academic and Career Planning Office events to learn how to perfect your résumé, do speed mock interviews with regional employers, or land a dream internship that will boost your professional skills and confidence. Our job is to help you achieve your goals.