St. Ambrose Short Message Service (SMS) Policy
1. St. Ambrose University (SAU) sends Short Message Service (SMS)/text messages through our St. Ambrose Advise program to current and new incoming students regarding general reminders such as, upcoming registration, financial aid notices, and other university information.
2. You may cancel the SMS service at any time by texting the word STOP to the short code. After sending the SMS message STOP to us, we will send you a confirmation SMS message that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from SAU. If you want to re-join, sign up as you did the first time and we will begin sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance or get help directly by emailing email@example.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from SAU, and to SAU from you. Message frequency varies. If you have questions about your text or data plan, contact your wireless provider.