In today’s dynamic economy, understanding the fundamentals of business is necessary for long-term success. We’ll provide you with the business, leadership, and communication skills you need. Transfer the credits you’ve already earned and finish your degree faster in our online Bachelor of Business Administration program.
Our curriculum is grounded in the liberal arts and taught by experienced faculty with real-world business experience. You’ll learn relevant skills through a dynamic curriculum that is designed with your success in mind. And because our program is fully online, you can study on a flexible schedule and balance your coursework with your life.
The online Bachelor of Business Administration program focuses on the skills you need to advance in a variety of fields. You’ll master business concepts and trends, hone your leadership and communication skills, and be fully prepared to take the next step in your career.
- Next Start Date:8/17/20
- Est. Program Length*:As few as 18 months
- Credit Hours:120 total
- Course Length:8 weeks
- Cost Per Credit Hour:$464
Who is This Degree For?
- Those currently working in business who want to advance their careers.
- Individuals who have some college credits under their belts and are looking for a desirable and stable career.
- Individuals who love efficiency, numbers and economics.
- Course Information
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition Costs & Financing
- Transfer Credits
- Military Students
- STBE 137 Quantitative Reasoning in Business
- ACCT 201 Financial Accounting
- ACCT 202 Managerial Accounting
- ECON 201 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 202 Principles of Microeconomics
- ENGL 315 Written Business Communication
- FNCE 300 Principles of Finance
- BUS 201 Legal Environment of Business
- MGMT 210 Principles of Management
- MGMT 320 Human Resource Management
- MGMT 332 Organizational Theory and Behavior
- MGMT 449 Strategic Management & Policy
- MKTG 209 Principles of Marketing
- PHIL 305 Business Ethics
- STBE 237 Statistics for Business and Economics
- INTL 400 International Experiential Portfolio
- INTL 372 Managing Across Cultures
9 additional credits from Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing or Statistics.
Companies are always looking for a competitive edge, and with the wide variety of skills you gain at St. Ambrose, you can help make a company more efficient. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, industrial production managers earn, on average, more than $100,000 per year.
Direct a team of salespeople and go-getters who can grow your company’s business. With the education you receive from the experienced faculty at St. Ambrose, you’ll be ready to lead a team and engage with high-profile customers.
St. Ambrose’s online Bachelor of Business Administration helps students succeed in corporate America. As a commercial banker, you’ll take charge of large client portfolios, working with other banks and lenders as your company looks to diversify its holdings.
Why St. Ambrose?
St. Ambrose University is focused on results: 90% of our 2016-17 undergraduates were employed in their field, attending graduate school, or contributing to their communities as volunteers within six months of graduating. Alumni of our graduate programs are leading worldwide corporations, hospitals, security firms, hospitals, non-profit organizations and more.
You will learn from leading educators, practitioners, and researchers who support your educational and professional goals. Our faculty are focused on teaching first and are readily available to answer questions or help you dive deeper into a topic.
Our competitive tuition means you will get a deep and relevant education at an affordable price.
Ambrosians share a commitment to academic excellence, liberal arts, social justice, and service. Our students, alumni and faculty are actively contributing to their communities, professions, and the world. Join us, grow, and make an impact of your own.
Benefits of Learning Online
With our fully online format, you can balance your education around your busy life. Take advantage of a structure that puts your needs first.
Enjoy completing your studies in a community of peers from diverse backgrounds.
Become an Ambrosian
Earn a St. Ambrose University online degree from anywhere in the world.
Our faculty have real-world experience and a passion for teaching. Make a connection and use it to help propel your career.
We offer competitive tuition and financial aid for our online programs.