Skip to content
Applied Management Studies
- Our Bachelor of Applied Management Studies program allows students who hold an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) to earn a full bachelor’s degree.
- Our well-rounded curriculum equips you for a career in business, industry, manufacturing and more.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration program provides a comprehensive education for a career in business.
- You will graduate ready for in-demand jobs in fields such as marketing, finance, human resources and management.
Business Administration - Accounting
- The Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting program prepares you to work in the high-opportunity field of accounting.
- Our curriculum prepares you to work in either the private, public, nonprofit or government sectors.
- Discover a multidisciplinary approach that helps you go further in this high-opportunity industry.
- You’ll gain the practical training required to advance in fields such as criminal justice, law enforcement, security and corrections.
Master of Business Administration
- Develop the skills you need to become a dynamic, socially conscious leader.
- Taught by working professionals, this program equips you with the skills you need to advance in your field.
- Hone the skills you need to identify, analyze and implement solutions to some of today's most pressing public health issues.
- Our rigorous curriculum prepares you to advance in a number of public health related institutions including hospitals, government organizations, non-profits, or research facilities.
- Our RN-BSN program curriculum is specifically designed for working nurses and can enable you to progress in your career, while opening doors to new opportunities.