It’s easy to begin your journey with St. Ambrose University’s online degree programs.
Are you ready to get started at St. Ambrose? Learn more about our admissions requirements for each of our degree programs.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Applied Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Cybersecurity Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Human Resource Management
Be sure you know the start and end dates for registration and classes for the upcoming semesters at St. Ambrose. View Important Dates
If you have earned credits at other institutions of higher education, we welcome them! You can transfer up to 90 credit hours to one of our undergraduate online programs and finish your degree faster. Graduate level credits are accepted on a case by case basis by department.View Transfer Credit Policy
If you are a current member of the U.S. armed forces or a veteran, we’ve got you covered. St. Ambrose, through its partnership with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, provides tuition and fee discounts to active and veteran service members.View Military & Veteran Information