From its roots as a seminary founded in 1882, St. Ambrose University’s mission has always been to educate. We’re proud of our history and strong adherence to the Catholic intellectual tradition, which has produced Ambrosians who have made a difference in the lives of others for more than 136 years.
We’re dedicated to a student-centered approach, whether you’re studying online or on campus. Students receive priority treatment from our enrollment counselors as you begin the application process, and you’ll quickly become part of the St. Ambrose family when you enroll in one of our numerous degree programs.
We believe that St. Ambrose develops our students for success and life-long learning, and there are many benefits to becoming an Ambrosian.
Become A Better You at St. Ambrose
- Flexible Schedule. St. Ambrose offers fully online degree programs that allow you to balance academics with your busy life.
- Affordable Tuition. We offer competitive tuition rates, as well as a discounted online rate.
- Outcomes-Based Education. St. Ambrose University is focused on results. The majority of our students find employment in their fields of study soon after graduating.
- Outstanding Faculty. Leading educators, practitioners and researchers help prepare you to apply what you’ve learned.
- Core Values. Our community shares a commitment to academic excellence, liberal arts, social justice and service. You will develop intellectually and spiritually, enriching your life and the lives of others.
- Personal Classroom Community: You won’t feel alone in our online courses. Our faculty encourages and fosters a collaborative environment, giving you and your classmates the opportunity to fully interact in classes.